Translate

Friday, February 28, 2014

Do you need anthropometry?

Hi fashion victims, today I'm going to coment the results about one question from my infographic: WHAT DO YOU WEAR WHEN YOU GO TO THE DISCO OR YOU GO OUT AT NIGHT? I have to say that I was really surprised by the response to the survey. As we can see, the most popular answer was "Pants or Shorts", and the less popular answer was "Skirts". 

Some years ago, going out at night meant grooming, dressing well, putting on clothes that you wouldn't wear a normal and informal day... Nowadays girls prefer to go out dressing pants, shorts and comfortable clothes. 

In my opinion, I think that we can find different preferences. I know girls that prefer wearing comfortable clothes to go out, but on the other hand I know a lot of girls that prefer putting on clothes that they can't wear during the day: tight dresses, tube skirts, high heeled shoes...

Everyone should wear clothes in which they feel more comfortable, but if you want to know what kind of clothes are better for you and with which you'll be more favored, your word is anthropometry, which is the study of the different body shapes. Anthropometry help us to diagnose and advise which kind of clothing each person needs. To analyze this we will consider the source image, lines, shapes, volumes and colors.
Depending on each person's body shape, it will be better a clothing style or another one.


No comments:

Post a Comment